A diverse and vast array of healthy, organic goods whipped up to create delightful and delicious snacks, desserts and savoury dishes.
These festive treats are not only perfect for the holiday season, but they are very easy to make! If you have a nut allergy, you can always substitute the cashews with cream cheese or coconut cream.
1. Soak cashews in water for 2 hours or overnight.
2. Add cashews to food processor with coconut milk, peppermint extract, vanilla, maple syrup and cacao powder.
3. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
4. Pour mixture into mini muffin molds, top with peppermint leaves and freeze for 2 hours.
5. Once firm, serve and enjoy.